Friday 7 November 2008

Just arrived from London - Grenson Shoes


'Grenson - England's Master Shoemakers since 1866'.


We were both excited to take our first delivery of Grenson shoes this morning, and are very proud to say we are currently the only Australian stockist. We think the brand has the right combination of tradition and vision to create beautiful shoes that suit our customers taste and lifestyle.
The brand has recently collaborated with the boys from Albam - www.albamclothing.com and also Rag and Bone - www.rag-bone.com

Don't just take my word for it though. Check out www.grenson.co.uk or drop into our shop and see for yourself.
I think they are classics that you will want a pair of for every occasion.

Currently instore we have the 'Noble' wingtip and the 'Kirk'.

1 comment:

bhall41 said...

I am enjoying reading your blog, which I came across as a member of Style Forum. I think you should be aware that your claim that you are the only stockist of Grenson in Australia is probably not correct - I am pretty sure that McClouds in Queen St, Melbourne also stock Grenson. Anyhow keep up the good work! I will check out the store when I eventually make it to Brisi. Ben